1. Participation in the BOWL trampoline competition and any related activity for the purposes of the competition is voluntary and entirely at your own risk.
2. Trampolining and related physical play is physically challenging and carries with it risks that we cannot entirely eliminate. These include the risk of personal injury.
3. We are not qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely participate. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor before participating if this is deemed necessary.
- If you have a condition but it does not affect participation, please make sure all necessary procedures are taken to minimise risk.
- You must not exceed physical capabilities.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promotor: is Plum Play®, UK – Plum Products Ltd, The Cliff, Middle Street, Ingham, Lincolnshire, LN1 2YQ.
2. By participating in this prize draw, participants confirm they have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions.
3. To enter: the competition on our social media channels, entrants must enter by sharing a video of themselves using the hashtag #BowledOverChallenge and tagging @PlumPlayUK (Instagram) @Plum_Play (TikTok). Entrants can also enter via PlumUK’s social channels by, liking the post and tagging a friend who’d love to win in the comments. No purchase necessary.
4. The prize: entrants are entered into a draw for the chance to win a Plum Play BOWL trampoline
a. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
b. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
c. If the advertised prize is not available, Plum Play reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
5. Entries are open to the UK, Australia and USA, entrants must have permission from an adult (aged 18+) if under the age of 18.
6. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Plum Play.
7. Entries must be posted on the relevant social media channels, TikTok or Instagram (either Stories or a static post). Entrants must have their TikTok and Instagram accounts set to public so that their posts are visible.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
9. Only one entry per person is allowed.
10. Automated entries, bulk entries or third-party entries will be disqualified.
11. Promotion period: the competition is open to entries on 31st March 2021 from 00:00 GMT until 10th April 2021 23:59 GMT. Plum Play reserves the right to end this promotion at any time without prior notice.
12. How is the winner selected and notified?
a. The winner will be chosen at random and announced when the winner accepts the prize. Plum Play reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
b. If you win the competition, we will notify you privately via social media. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
c. Your details may be passed on to third party companies who are collaborating with Plum Play in the campaign for the purpose of fulfilling the order.
d. If agreed, the first name of the winner will be made public on Plum Play social media pages when they accept the prize.
13. You give Plum Play full consent to keep you updated about the competition and your entry.
15. E-voucher prizes will be valid for 12 months after winning. Plum Play Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers on our website and they can only be exchanged for goods of equal value or as part payment of a higher value purchase. The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with TikTok, Facebook or Instagram.