COVID-19 Delivery Information
Delivery may take up to 20 working days from purchase. More information
We kindly ask you read the following information in full if you have ordered or are looking to order:
- Due to unexpected high demands as a result of COVID-19 and the demand on logistics countrywide, there will be a delay on all orders.
- We are processing orders with safety measures in place and we apologise in advance for the delays you will experience, deliveries may now take up to 20 working days on orders placed after May 1st.
- Once your order is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a tracking number via email or SMS, using the contact details you supplied.
- Further delays may have occurred since you ordered due to courier efficiencies, who are working to high demand with a reduced staff force.
- Please note our phone lines have now been switched off as we have made the decision to protect our staff, who are now working from home, managing our email service.
- Due to a high number of enquires at this time there are extended response times to customer service queries.
- Please do not get in touch regarding your order status, especially if it has not been longer than the 20 working days outlined within this communication, our SMS and email service is designed to keep you up to date.
- If you have experienced any issues after receiving your order or have any other enquiry we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Please note if your order arrives with any missing parts we will prioritise this enquiry and order.
- Most deliveries are made up from multiple boxes. Before getting in touch regarding a missing box on your delivery, we kindly ask you wait three working days as boxes may have been separated at courier sorting centres due to the current high volumes they are receiving. Please use your tracking link where possible.
- If for whatever reason you decide to cancel you order during this time please allow up to 20 working days for a refund.
Thank you for choosing Plum Play and for your support and patience during this time. We apologise for our service delays that are currently occurring and endeavor to provide you with the correct delivery information as quickly as possible.
Where possible we kindly ask you to follow the advice set out in our automated communications. We would like to reach out to each customer personally. However, we apologise that we cannot do this in our usual response time due to unprecedented high demand. Our automated communications have been set up to support enquiries where possible and will be sent out to let you know when items have been picked, dispatched, and delivered, or if further delays have occurred.
Please note we are a small family business, with a small team, and we are doing our best to get back to customer queries and work with our couriers to deliver our products as quickly as possible. We will remain open and will continue to adapt to the changing situation so your family can enjoy active play in the safety of your own garden. We sincerely apologise if we have previously communicated an incorrect delivery timeline, we have now adapted our operations to work effectively with safeguarding measures in place and to meet the high demand on logistics countrywide; therefore we are now communicating a 20 working day delivery time for all orders.
We apologise we cannot provide an exact delivery date for your order at this time and are doing all we can to communicate any changes to delays in an uncertain situation that is changing daily. We are very grateful for your order and support, thank you for understanding.
The Plum Play Team
Standard Delivery Terms - Currently not valid due to COVID-19
We offer next working day delivery on all orders to UK mainland addresses (excluding remote locations).
Next day delivery is on orders placed before 12.00, Monday to Friday. Please note that orders placed between midday Friday and midnight Sunday will be fulfilled on the following Tuesday.
For a full breakdown of our delivery charges, take a look below:
|All UK addresses||< £10||£3.95|
|UK Mainland||£10 - £49.99||£4.95|
|UK Mainland||£50 +||FREE|
|Remote Area 1||£10 - £149.99||£7.95|
|Remote Area 1||£150 - £699.99||£19.95|
|Remote Area 1||£700 +||£99.95|
|Remote Area 2||£10 - £99.99||£9.95|
|Remote Area 2||£100 - £149.99||£49.95|
|Remote Area 2||£150 - £699.99||£99.95|
|Remote Area 2||£700 +||£199.95|
Remote Area 1
Scottish Highlands - IV, PA20-PA78, PH17-PH50, KA27-KA28
Scilly Isles - TR21 to TR25
Isle of Wight - PO30 to PO41
Remote Area 2
Northern Ireland - BT
Isle of Man - IM
Channel Islands - GY and JE
Outer Hebrides - HS
Kirkwall - KW
Shetland Islands - ZE
How long will my delivery take?
We aim to deliver items within 1-2 working days, next day if you place your order before midday.
Tracking information will be provided for most items; this will be sent to you by email upon dispatch. Unfortunately we are unable to provide tracking information for orders sent by Royal Mail.
Do you deliver abroad?
We are able to ship selected products abroad, but we would usually expect you to cover the costs of delivery.
Unfortunately we are currently unable to ship products overseas when purchased via our website. To obtain a delivery quote, please contact us.
How will my item be delivered?
Most orders will be delivered by Parcelforce. If you are not in, you will be carded for collection at your local post office.
Large orders will usually be delivered by a different courier whom may require a specific date for delivery.
A number of our spares and accessories are sent by Royal Mail. Unfortunately we are unable to provide tracking details for these items.
There is a problem with my delivery. What should I do?
If you believe that something is missing or damaged from your delivery, please contact us as soon as possible.